Renovation works of an existing 3 stories Victorian house with the addition of a new basement.
Main works covered:
– Construction of new underpinned waterproofed basement.
– General gut of existing building internally and associate temporary works
– Removal of timber floor framing and replacement with profiled deck and concrete topping to all floors
– New steelwork to support new structure and layouts
– New roof, roof lights, and windows
– Extensive repairs and re-decorations to external walls
– Complete internal fit out including partitions, ceilings, finishes, decorations.